Massachusetts Volleyball Camps and Programs
Conceived and developed by Milton and Joseph Kutsher and legendary basketball coach Clair F. Bee, the Sports Academy offers a unique program in athletics and the creative and performing arts. Boys and girls design their own individual camp program, with assistance and guidance from our coaching and counseling staff, according to their needs and desires. A camper may concentrate on improving in their favorite sport or activity, and may also satisfy a curiosity about an activity he or she has never tried before. All of our programs are set up with various levels of ability in mind, and campers are...
MB Sports Camps in conjunction with US Sports Camps offers an exciting and fun week for volleyball players of all ability levels this summer at Curry College.
Join Coach Galopim and her outstanding staff for an unforgettable field hockey experience. Our goal is for you to improve your game, have fun and meet new friends!
Nike Volleyball Camps present an all skills camp at Williams College this summer under the direction of head coach Christi Kelsey.
MB Sports Camps in conjunction with US Sports Camps offers an exciting a fun week for volleyball players of all ability levels this summer at Curry College.
The Volleyball Program at MB Nike Sports Camps invites Volleyball players of all levels to improve their game!
As an INTENSIVE VOLLEYBALL program, we attract those campers who are dedicated to learn!
- - 5 to 6 hours of Volleyball Instruction per day
- - Low ratios of campers to instructors
- - Nightly Optional Field Trips
- - Great Facilities (air conditioned dorms!)
- - High level of coaching: College, University Coaches, High School Coaches, Professional Players and former professional players
- - Campers meet other youth from all over the world. MBSC's language + sports program attracts international campers- every year we have anywhere from 10 - 15...
Chelmsford, MA U.S.A.