Massachusetts Golf Camps and Programs
Nike Golf Camps at Curry College are part of the MB Sports Camp family (tennis, soccer, lacrosse and softball). MB Sports Camps at Curry College offer the finest facilities, staff, program, and a superior instructional method that will bring your golf game to another level. Junior golfers of all ability levels are welcome to enroll!
The Golf Program at MB Nike Sports Camps invites Golf players of all levels to improve their game!
As an INTENSIVE GOLF program, we attract those campers who are dedicated to learn!
- - 5 to 6 hours of Golf Instruction per day
- - Low ratios of campers to instructors
- - Nightly Optional Field Trips
- - Great Facilities (air conditioned dorms!)
- - High level of coaching: College, University Coaches, High School Coaches, Professional Players and former professional players
- - Campers meet other youth from all over the world. MBSC's language + sports program attracts international campers- every year we have anywhere from 10 - 15...
Nike Golf + Language Camp at Curry College offers the finest facilities, staff, and a superior instructional method sure to up your golf game and English comprehension.
US Sports Camps is proud to bring back Nike Golf Camps at Williams College in 2014. Williams is a prestigious, private, liberal arts college located in the Berkshires and this program is continually one of the best junior golf camps in the country. Camp Director, Dr. Bob Winters, is poised for another great summer of golf instruction and fun!
Nike Junior Golf Camps at New England Country Club are back in 2014 and designed to help you get better this summer! Come join Camp Director, Mark Copithorne, and the entire New England CC staff for a week of great golf instruction!
Submit your request and one of our assistants will find the best camp for you.
Find it for me, please!
We will get back to you within 2 business days
Seekonk, MA U.S.A.
Stow, MA U.S.A.
Bernardston, MA U.S.A.
Yarmouth, MA U.S.A.