Massachusetts Golf Camps and Programs
The Golf Program at MB Nike Sports Camps invites Golf players of all levels to improve their game!
As an INTENSIVE GOLF program, we attract those campers who are dedicated to learn!
- - 5 to 6 hours of Golf Instruction per day
- - Low ratios of campers to instructors
- - Nightly Optional Field Trips
- - Great Facilities (air conditioned dorms!)
- - High level of coaching: College, University Coaches, High School Coaches, Professional Players and former professional players
- - Campers meet other youth from all over the world. MBSC's language + sports program attracts international campers- every year we have anywhere from 10 - 15...
Nike Golf Camps at Curry College are part of the MB Sports Camp family (tennis, soccer, lacrosse and softball). This camp offers the finest facilities, staff, program, and a superior instructional method suited for golfers of all ability levels.
Nike Junior Golf Camps at New England Country Club are back in 2015 and designed to help you get better this summer! Come join Camp Director, Mark Copithorne, and the entire New England CC staff for a week of great golf instruction!
Nike Golf Camps in Beverly are hosted at the Beverly Golf and Tennis Club. We are pleased to be offering another full summer of camps under the direction of PGA Professional, David Dionne. Enroll today and get better this summer!
Nike Golf Camps is proud to have legendary director, Dr. Bob Winters, back for another special summer at Williams College. Williams is a prestigious, private, liberal arts college located in the Berkshires and this program is continually one of the best junior golf camps in the country.
Submit your request and one of our assistants will find the best camp for you.
Find it for me, please!
We will get back to you within 2 business days
Bernardston, MA U.S.A.
Stow, MA U.S.A.
Yarmouth, MA U.S.A.
Seekonk, MA U.S.A.